3/27 in Newark, NJ: Hidden Faces- Pivotal Issues in Immigration Law & the Need for Reform
The panel, which will be held on Saturday, March 27 from Noon to 2:30 in Room 10 at Rutgers Law School-Newark located at 123 Washington Street in downtown Newark, will discuss the effects of current laws and policies on those in the immigrant community. This event is being hosted by the Rutgers Immigrant Rights Collective.
- Senator Robert Menendez
- Alina Das, Supervising Attorney, NYU School of Law Immigrant Rights Clinic
- Rex Chen, Managing Attorney, Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark, New Jersey
- Ravi Ragbir, Organizer, Families for Freedom, and New Sanctuary Coalition
- Marisol Conde-Hernandez, Student Activist, Rutgers University
- Juan Reyes, Organizer, Casa Freehold