DWN Members Denounce New Anti-Immigration Law in Arizona
April 24, 2010
[List in formation. Please check back for updates.]
- American Bar Association: Statement of ABA President Lamm Re: Recently Enacted Arizona Immigration Law
- American Civil Liberties Union: Arizona Immigration Law Threatens Civil Rights And Public Safety, Says ACLU
- American Friends Service Committee: ARIZONA IMMIGRATION LAW IMMORAL; Quaker Group Warns Raids, Police Stops Violate Human and Civil Rights
- American Immigration Lawyers Association: AILA Votes to Boycott Arizona After Signing of Anti-Immigrant Law
- Amnesty International USA: Amnesty International USA Appalled at Arizona Immigration Law
- Breakthrough’s Restore Fairness blog: Arizona’s SB1070 cannot answer what an undocumented immigrant looks like?
- Families for Freedom: PDF: Families for Freedom Strongly Denounces Arizona’s SB 1070 Law, Calls for Immigrant Justice NOW!
- National Immigration Law Center: Arizona Turns Back the Clock on Civil Rights
- National Korean American Service & Education Consortium (NAKASEC): NAKASEC & Affiliates’ Statement on the Unacceptable Passage of Racial Profiling Law (SB 1070) in Arizona
- South Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT): PDF: National South Asian Organization Condemns Anti-Immigrant Arizona Law Resulting in Profiling