DWN Members Respond to Partial Injunction Against #SB1070
July 29, 2010
- American Civil Liberties Union: Court Blocks Implementation Of Key Sections Of Arizona’s Racial Profiling Law
- Breakthrough: Federal Judge rules racism out of Arizona’s controversial immigration law
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (CHIRLA): Statement: Dangerous Arizona Law Dealt Severe Blow
- National Immigration Law Center: Court Blocks Implementation of Key Sections of Arizona’s Racial Profiling Law
- National Korean American Service & Education Consortium (NAKASEC): In Victory and Our Continued Fight for Justice
- No More Deaths: Comment on Partial Injunction of S.B. 1070
- One America: U.S. Judge to Federal Government: Immigration is Your Responsibility, Fix It
- South Asians Americans Leading Together (SAALT): PDF Statement applauding the federal court’s decision to halt key provisions of of the law.
- Puente: Puente Movement and National Day Laborer Organizing Network Denounce Partial Injunction of SB 1070.