October 6: Save the Date- National Day of Action for Dignity not Detention
Join us as we come together on the anniversary of the ICE reform announcement to raise public awareness about deportations and detentions in record numbers through actions and press events across the country.
What You Can Do on the
- Organize an action or vigil at your local detention center.
- Ask your networks to endorse the Dignity, Not Detention campaign here.
- Issue a press statement (sample materials will be provided).
- Send an Op-Ed article calling attention to the unprecedented number of detentions and deportations.
- Plan a community event, including a film screening of The Visitor or panel presentation.