Looking Back at DWN’s 1st Year of Social Media-based Advocacy
We still need your help! Keep sharing and discussing information with your friends online and inviting them to join us.
Also, we are always looking for content from DWN members and we welcome any text, audio, photographic or video content about detention and deportation that you create.
As of December 31, 2010:
- Total Views: 35,570
- Average views per day: 97
- Busiest day: July 30, 2010 with 489 views
- Total Posts: 405
- Comments: 94
- Fans: 2,257
- Monthly active viewers: 1,077
- Total post views: 65,178
- Total tweets: 3,777
- Followers: 2,191
- Friends (people that DWN follows who also follow us back): 1,972
- Listed 227 times.
- More on DWN’s Twitter influence
- The #DWN hashtag is often used by people tweeting about immigration enforcement.
- Total videos uploaded (since August 2009): 19
- Favorites (made by others): 119
- Total upload views: 3,589
- Subscribers: 31
- Friends: 38
Other social media:
Many thanks again to all of you who supported DWN’s outreach in 2010! Now, let’s use these tools to achieve just & humane immigration reform in 2011!