National Media Covers “Expose & Close” Reports: Click these links!
November 16, 2012
Show your support for this reporting by clicking the links below!
Vote for “Expose & Close” with your web traffic!
[List in formation: check back for updates]
- ABC News/ Univision: 10 Immigration Detention Centers Called Worst in U.S.
- AL.com: Alabama’s only immigration detention center among nation’s 10 “worst,” watchdog calls for closure
- Arizona Republic: Groups: Pinal jail bad for migrants
- Dallas Morning News: Reform needed in immigrant detentions, report says
- Fronteras Desk: Immigration Detention Centers Called Gulags
- Gadsen Times: Immigrants’ rights group slams detention center
- Jersey Journal: Hudson County Jail ranked among 10 worst immigrant-detention centers by immigration group
- KPCC – Southern California Public Radio: Watchdog group’s report condemns immigrant detention facilities
- Los Angeles Times: OC immigration detention center named among nation’s 10 worst
- Miami Diario: Detention Watch Network denuncian abuso contra inmigrantes detenidos
- Mother Jones: Welcome to America’s 10 Worst Immigration Detention Centers (Map)
- Newark Star Ledger: Advocacy group calls on Obama to stop housing detainees at Kearny jail
- OC Weekly: [UPDATED with ACLU Seeking Closure:] Theo Lacy Facility Outed as Among the Worst Immigration Detention Centers in the U.S.
- Phoenix New Times: Pinal County Jail Earns a Top-10 Rating (as One of the “Worst Immigrant Prisons in the US”)
- The Southern Illinoisan: Group rips Tri-County Detention
- Texas Tribune: Immigrant Detention Facilities Inhumane, Study Claims
- WUGA: Call To Close Immigration Detention Centers